Dr. Bob’s Papaya Seed Powder
- Antioxidant properties with high amounts of flavonoid and phenolic acid compounds.
- Supports liver and kidney health.
- Promotes blood stability.
- Contain papain, a key digestive enzyme that enhances digestion and gastrointestinal functions.
- Papaya Seeds are also famous for their ability to remove parasites from the body.
A Powerful Cleanser & Parasite Killer
Power of Papain!
“Papaya seeds carry something called papain, a key digestive enzyme that enhances digestion & gastrointestinal activity.”
Fight & Kill Digestive Parasites
Parasites thrive in the digestive tract. Papaya seeds solve this…
Papaya seeds contain an alkaloid known as carpaine, which kills intestinal worms and amoeba parasites.
How To Take Dr. Bob's Papaya Powder
The powder can be consumed with water & or any other healthy beverage (juice, tea). Best to take on an empty stomach for the best results, and to take probiotics 2 hours later.
Who Benefits From Dr. Bob's Papaya Powder
Papaya seed powder is great for anyone who:
- Those who want to kill potential & confirmed parasites in their digestive tract
- Wants to promote their liver & kidney health.
Top 6 Health Benefits of Dr. Bob's Papaya Powder?
- Papaya Seeds have antioxidant properties with high amounts of flavonoid and phenolic acid compounds.
- Excellent for liver and kidney health and assist with cleansing them.
- Promotes blood stability.
- Containpapain, a key digestive enzyme that enhances digestion and gastrointestinal functions.
- Papaya Seed powder is often used as a black pepper substitute.
- FAMOUS for their ability to remove parasites from the body.
Suggested Use: Mix with water and take in the morning on an empty stomach. Take probiotics later on.
DOES NOT CONTAIN Gluten, wheat, dairy, corn, soy, GMOs, or yeast.
Warning: Store away from heat and moisture.
What is Papaya Seed Powder?
As per the name Papaya Seeds come from the papaya fruit and are ground into fine powder. Powder that is incredibly beneficial for things like the liver, kidneys, parasites, etc.
What time of day should I take the Papaya Seed Powder?
Papaya Seed Powder can be taken at any time, day or night. Though do keep in mind that if you’re using it consistently to clear out your system, it may cause extra trips to the bathroom, which is not ideal before bed.
How long should I take the Papaya Seed Powder?
On an empty stomach, for as long you believe/know parasites to be in your digestive tract. To be frank, we recommend people consume it for the rest of their lives.
How does Dr. Bob’s Papaya Seed Powder differ from Dr. Bob’s Papaya Seed Capsules?
Papaya seed powder is good to mix with water. However, you may only sometimes have time or the ability to make a smoothie or mix it into water and stir, and that's where capsules are the better & more practical option. Both the powder and tablets are sourced from the highest quality facilities, and it will be on the customer to CHOOSE how to take them.
Why should I buy from you?
I myself have been skeptical of conventional medicine for decades. I understand the hesitancy to trust someone new with your health.
However, as a naturopathic doctor with multiple books describing our health philosophy, I have spent over three decades dedicated to empowering people like you to take back their health.
Nothing is more important to me than helping you achieve optimal health, and I've done so by offering you my expert knowledge on this website.
If you'd like to read more about exactly who I am & why you should trust me with your journey to achieve excellent health, please visit my blog here!